The Outcomes Star™ has proved enormously popular with workers, managers, service users and other stakeholders in the UK and Australia and is rapidly gaining popularity in Canada because:
- It helps to improve keywork and provides useful outcome data
- It is collaborative, engaging, and visually appealing
- It counts the things that really matter
Is the Outcomes Star right for your service?
The Outcomes Star™ is applicable where:
- You have an on-going relationship with clients, meeting one-to-one on a regular basis
- You want to measure outcomes as an integral part of the on-going work of your organization
- You want to measure client progress holistically, across a range of areas or domains
- You want to measure distance travelled towards end outcomes rather than just whether or not an end outcome has been achieved
- You want to use the data in an on-going manner for learning and service improvement.